All in all, an excellent year.
- Did the Run Free marathon in Feb with excellent friends.
- Finished the house renovations.
- Really dug in at work and loved it. Did the font-end development for several cool websites, and blogged about it.
- Went to Berlin with my Good Lady Wife and had a lovely time.
- Successfully avoided most relatives and their attached drama for the entire year.
- Ran regularly, getting up to 12 miles in Summer.
- Managed to keep my weight under control (+/- 5lb).
- Learned to cook Indian food.
- Reduced my personal possessions down to what will fit in a storage/moving pod.
- Spent the week of Christmas in Philly with my lovely wife and some very cool friends.
Best of all, I had my fantastic and brilliant wife (and best friend) Rachel to share it with. 🙂
I’m looking forward to many exciting challenges in the New Year, since we’re starting 2014 by selling our house and moving to Portland, OR.
I think I shall write more in the New Year, and perhaps do more cartooning.
See you in Portland!